Monday, September 17, 2012

The Value of a LinkedIn Profile

Now, for me Linked in is not as appealing to my taste. I do not have any LinkedIn account or belong to any group. However it does not mean that later it can be a resource tool as far as to when finding employment.  One featured LinkedIn is used for is to publish data as experience, education, web pages and recommendations, as well as allowing other members to contact a professionally focused specific. Which for me it could be too much information and invades your privacy. But each user has the chance to measure how much information is published. Privacy is one of the biggest cons when it comes to any social media tool. Professional networking sites I recommend will be to go directly to the interested company and go over their website, usually upfront information upfront the main source is more helpful.

No comments: