Monday, September 17, 2012

Twitterers to Follow

I am brand new to this world of Twitter. I just opened my account due to social media class assignment, but I really doubt if I will keep my account for long. I selected to follow many influential people, educational agencies, and public and social service community. I decided to follow Eduardo Verastegui, Fr. George Mabura, and Pope Benedict XVI because they are people who I admire for their faith in the Roman Catholic Church. As far a social community I follow Televisa Deportes which is a sport television program from México. It keeps me up date in the sports world. AISD, Arlington Police, and Lamar Vikings are other companies/agencies that I decided to follow due to fact that they have played a very special role in my life. Of course I also selected UTA Fort Worth Center to keep up to date with class announcements, not announcements Tweets ^_^

No comments: